1) To receive operating instructions from the shift production officer.
2) Day to day Shift Activity in Powder processing area (Milling, sifting, Packing, Drums cleaning).
3) Responsible for making entries in all batch records and other Production related documents and ensure that the recordings are done as and when the operations are completed.
4) Ensure batch processing is carried out strictly in accordance with batch records and as instructed.
5) The process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
6) Submit the in process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction.
7) Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
8) Ensures that the equipment are always clean.
9) Follow cGMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
10) Ensure usage of appropriate safety apparels while on work.
11) Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipment as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
12) Report immediately to the Officer if any deviations observed during the operation.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance