1. To carry out day to day activities under guidance of manager.
2. To assign the Project works to contractors as per schedule and ensure the activity is carried out.
3. To assign the work, based on priority and get the work done.
4. To co-ordinate with user department for carrying out new project works.
5. To ensure the completion of document work as per cGMP requirement.
6. To ensure the effective usage of manpower.
7. To ensure the environmental conditions of the controlled area.
8. To ensure the contract workers health, hygiene conditions for working in
9. To ensure the safe working of the subordinate by effective implementation
of work permit system.
10. To ensure the good housekeeping in and around the department as well
as project site.
11. To ensure order of all machineries and materials required for the project.
12. To ensure the ordered material delivery to site on time.
13. To prepare the documents for the new facility as well as facility expansion
14 To prepare project schedule for the ongoing projects.To inspect the machinery/equipment.
15 To raise the PR as per the project approved Equipment list.
16 To prepare the documentation as per the GMP Guidelines.
17 To verify the environmental conditions of the controlled area.
18 To verify the contract workers health, hygiene conditions for working in
19 To Prepare BOQ, drawings for projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Industrial Engineer