- Analysis of samples by chemical method and online reporting of in process and intermediate samples and analysis of in process validation samples.
- Analysis of samples by Instrumental methods using HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS, Malvern master sizer, Potentiometric technique.
- Thorough knowledge on handling & calibration of HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS, Malvern master sizer, Potentiometric techniques,,auto titrators etc ...
- Knowledge on handling of OOS, Deviations, Incidents.
Should have Knowledge on Wet chemistry like Moisture content determination ,LOD , Sulfated ash , titrations is required.
- Exposure to regulatory audits.Should have the knowledge of cGMP and Good documentation practices
- Preparation and maintenance of reagents and volumetric solutions.Should have the knowledge on instrument trouble shooting
- Exposure to analytical method validation using HPLC, GC and IC.
Experience: - 2 to 3 years experience required if M.Sc in Chemistry & 5 years experience required if B.Sc in chemistry with relevant QC experience in bulk drug / API industry.
Walk in interview are organized from 18th Dec till 22nd Dec & timings are from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM only
28, KIADB Indl. Area,
Jigani Unit-2 ,Anekal Taluk,
Bangalore - 560105
(landmark : APC Circle , Near Tata Advanced )
Phone :- #91 08110421000 Extn: 8194
Direct :- #91 08110421094
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Analytical Chemistry Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Good communication skills
3. Exposure to customer and regulatory audits like USFDA.
4. Candidates who are willing to work in all shifts and ready to relocate to Bangalore should only apply.
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry
Recruiter Name:Shikha Saxena
Contact Company:HIKAL Ltd
Reference Id:QC 2810