Jr.Officer - Production :
1.To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Officer.
2.Shall be responsible for making entries in all batch records and other Production related documents and ensure that the recordings are done as and when the operations are completed.
3.Ensure batch processing is carried out strictly in accordance with batch records and as instructed.
4.Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
5.Shall submit the in process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction.
6.Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
7.Ensures that the equipments are always clean from outside.
8.Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
9. Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
10. Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipments as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
11.Report immediately to Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
12.Attending EHS & GMP training programme.
13.Shall be responsible for task allocation of casual workers, controlling their job and to ensure their health condition at work place.
Desirables for Junior Officer - Production:
1. Experience for Jr.Officer is 1-3 yrs,in bulk drug manufacturing industry (API) only.
2. We are looking for Diploma in Chemical Engineering & B.Sc in Chemistry for Jr. Officer Position who can read & write in English, with good subject Knowledge.
3. Salary range for Jr. Officer is - max.3.0 LPA.
4. B.Sc in Chemistry or Diploma In Chemical Engineering,having experience in general production & powder processing area in bulk drug/ API Manufacturing Industry only are requested to attend the walk in interview.
5. Candidates who are willing to work in shifts & who are ready to relocate to Bangalore are requested to attend the walk in interview.
6.Candidates who are willing to work in both powder processing area & general production should attend this Walk in.
Candidate who are meeting above requirement are requested to attend the walk in interview from 5th july till 7th july on below mentioned venue between 9 AM to 3 PM
Venue : Hikal Limited,
28, KIADB Indl. Area,
Jigani Unit-2 ,Anekal Taluk,
Bangalore - 560105
Phone :- #91 08110421000 Extn: 8194
Direct :- #91 08110421094
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Landmark : Near APC Circle
Note: Travel expenses to reach venue will not be reimbursed and candidate need to bare the expenses on their own. Kindly carry your CV, Education certificates & marksheets (xerox), last three months salary slip, increment letter copy & one passportsize Photograph.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.